Saturday 14 September 2019

Apply for personal loan to meet your urgent funding needs




Take a Step forward to turn your dreams into reality with an instant personal loan online. Avail personal loan up to 80 lacs in just 72 hours. At present, there are many Non-banking financial companies which are ready to endow the applicants with the best possible funding facilities in the least duration. The best part about these NBFC’s is that these companies have a simplified and quick application process.  

Personal loan eligibility:

To apply for a personal loan, the applicant should be able to fulfill specific eligibility criteria as required by the lender. Have a look at the below mentioned points mentioning the eligibility for personal loan.      

The borrower:   
  • Should Have a good CIBIL score

  • Should not be less than 23 years of age

  • The maximum age limit is 60

  • Should not have any outstanding amount on credit card or other loans

  • Should have a minimum monthly salary of 15000 to repay the loan amount

  • Should be working in private limited, proprietorship or partnership company

  • Salary should be credited in the account or by cheque

Documents to be submitted for a personal loan application:  

  • 3 months salary proof

  • Identity proof: PAN card, aadhar card  

  • 3 months bank statement

So, if you are looking forward to go for your dream vacation, get your home renovated, go for higher education or manage a wedding, taking an instant personal loan would be the best option. Now the NBFC’s are offering personal loan at 11.25% interest rate and if the loan amount is more than 20 lacs then the percentage goes down to 10.75 percent.

Now, manage all your sudden financial needs by taking a personal loan through a reliable reputed financial institute as a lot of those are available online. All you need to keep in mind is just be cautious while choosing one for you.     

2 comments:

  1. My life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit score, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Pedro, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender Mr Pedro and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on ...... pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  2. My experience working with Mr Pedro ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust. "Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.
    I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Pedro because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.
    I had Mr Pedro contact Office Email on .... pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete